Wednesday 4 July 2012

Frog Fight!


My first idea for a new project is this:

I would like to show my modelling and z-brush skills through a still scene including characters. To make it interesting I will allow the camera to go through and around the models - which will be non moving - but in the middle of movement.

So for this idea I am planning on having two frogs of very different shapes, sizes, textures and colours, wrestling each other in order to eat the single fly that is hovering above them.

I plan for the look of this to be realism yet characterised. The frogs will be based on species that can be found in real life, yet the colours will probably be brighter and the facial expressions and body poses will be comedic and unnatural for a frog.

So here's the first very rough sketch - a tree frog. I will be sketching first, then onto the character sheets and turn arounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment